Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome to the Jones Family!


A Warm Welcome to The Jones Family who have moved into the Williams old home. Thanks to Sharee for giving us the 411 on their cute family! Welcome to the ward.

Garet, Sharee, Easton (4), Mason (2), & Grayson (6mo) Jones. Garet grew up in liberty, his parents Rulon and Kathy Jones moved to Idaho 2 years ago and my parents Steve and Jean Dixon live in Northfork. We have been married for 8.5yrs. Garet and I went to school together at Weber high but never dated. We did go to a dance together though. We met up in this church building after he returned from his mission to Madrid, Spain, started dating and are living happily ever after. We LOVE our boys and being together. We love the outdoors, traveling and being adventerous. Garet manages and runs the family Utah ranch in liberty. He hunts from August to the end of Nov. has a small break for the month of December and then travels to outfitter shows from January to April. From April to Aug. he is here working on the ranch to get ready for the next hunting season. Garet graduated from BYU and is an awesome husband and dad.
I love that I have the opportunity to stay home and be a mother. I came from a family of all girls so raising a house full of boys in a new adventure for me. Recently I asked Garet why I was given all boys? I know I can raise girls. His reply was simple he said " that is why you were blesssed with our boys...you needed the challenge." I understand the neighborhood is mostly boys so I will reach out to all of you for help.
We love living here and feel blessed to be in this neighborhood. You have all been very friendly and welcoming...Thank you. We are very excited to be here and to get to know all of you.
Our boys are delightful! Full of energy, outgoing, happy and MOST of the time fun to be around. They are full of life and teach me ALOT. They keep us laughing, are loving, friendly and unique. We love them to pieces.
We feel very blessed and look forward to living and raising our family here.

No comments:

Post a Comment